What I wouldn't give to be on a cruise again!!
You all are probably thinking where is Trace? Well I'm not sure! Zach sent me this picture awhile ago and I haven't had time to get some of our other picture's on here. (I'm working on it promise!) Well hope everyone is having a great day!






4 comments:
Chelsie,
Hey! How are you? It has been so long since I have seen you. I saw that you had posted a comment on Kristina's blog so I wanted to check to see if it really was you and... it is! Blogging is a lot of fun. I am looking forward to checking up on you from now on! Feel free to come look at my blog aswell. I hope all is going well.
Davian
Hey Chelsie. I don't know if you remember me. Corinne Versluys. Now Corinne Hoyt. We went to school together. How are you doing?
I see London, I see France... :)
Who is the hot guy in the ski-doo clothes
Post a Comment