I have to say that I can't wait for winter to be over and for summer to begin. As most of you know I LOVE to run. I have started to go after work on the day's I do run to the indoor track at the high school I hate treadmills and right now it is too cold to go outside so I thought what a great place to go. So I went last night and there was little kid Gymnastics's, wrestling, and softball/baseball practice and there were seriously nine hundred people and kids everywhere. My biggest pet peeve is parent's who let there children run wild down there. OK i can see if you are walking with them and you see a runner and you grab them and move out of there way great I really appreciate that and then there people that let them run all over they run out in front of you and you damn near trip on them and that really ticks me off! I want to say hey retards look alive I almost ate shit cause of your kid running out in front of me. I'm sorry I sound a little beasty but come on guys please be courteous to the runner's on the indoor track and LOOK ALIVE thanks!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
LOL oh my hell. That is so very ture. When I went on Monday it was so damn bad. Hang in there spring is almost there and then we can run outside.. You make me laugh
I HATE THAT! I make them get off the treadmill! Good luck!
Hi Chelsie! It's so nice to hear from you and I'm excited that you have a blog for us to follow. My mom always keeps us informed of what you guys are up to- heard you are training for a marathon!! That is so awesome. I hope your dad is feeling better- let us know. And keep running:)
I am glad that you found me on here. It is great to read about what you are up too.
hey Chels- The ragnar is awesome. It's hard but awesome. email me and I'll give you more info!
chanaltaylor@gmail
Post a Comment